Dental procedures are expensive. Whether you need Tranditional Full or Partial dentures, Overdentures that Snap-On to denture-implants, an All-on-4 solution affixed to dental implants, clear aligners, or dental crowns, the cost is always more than you expect it to be. And even if you have individual or group benefits coverage, it doesn’t always cover the full cost of your procedure, if it covers any costs at all.
Victor Minas and everyone at Smile Corp strive to provide you with the most value for your dental investment. From exceptional customer service, to the best materials and workmanship, to all of your services provided under one roof, a visit to the Smile Corp denture clinic will have you smiling again – in every way!
Full Service, One Cost
Paying multiple specialists at different times is a hassle, especially if you need financing. And if your benefits provider wants the overall picture of all of your dental procedures, that’s difficult to arrange.
That’s what truly makes Smile Corp different from other denture clinics. As all of our certified Specialists work together in one location, all fees are combined into one incorporated final cost. There’s no need to pay your dentist, then an oral surgeon, and then any other referrals at different clinics at different times. Our combined cost makes it easier to finance the full amount, or for your insurance company to receive all of the paperwork at once.
Choose Victor Minas and Smile Corp
So, why should Victor Minas, Denture Specialist be your choice for denture clinic?
- No referral required.
- All of the services you need for dentures, denture and dental implants, clear teeth aligners are available under one roof.
- Multiple services, one bill. Easy to pay, with financing available.
- Electronic insurance filing for fast results.
- Convenient locations in Toronto and Whitby.
- Onsite state-of-the-art dental lab where all dental prosthesis are manufactured and repaired, often with same day service.
- Victor Minas has been voted ‘Best Denturist’ for 17 years (Oshawa-Whitby This Week)